Breaking News

New Updates

Englis Conversation

CConversation Practice Conversation Practice-2 Common Expressions Basic English Grammar Rules
Customer: Good morning! I'm looking to buy a new dress for a special occasion. Can you help me?
Shop Assistant: Good morning! Of course, I should be happy to assist you. What kind of dress are you looking for?
Customer: I want something elegant and stylish, but not too flashy. Maybe something in a solid color?
Shop Assistant: We have a wide range of options for you to choose from. Are you looking for a particular fabric?
Customer: I prefer something soft and comfortable, like silk or chiffon. Do you have any dresses in these fabrics?
Shop Assistant: Absolutely! We have a great selection of silk and chiffon dresses. What is your size?
Customer: I'm usually a size medium, but it would be helpful to try the dress on before making a final decision.
Shop Assistant: Definitely. We have fitting rooms available, so you can try on as many dresses as you like. Is there a specific style you have in mind?
Customer: I'm open to different styles, but I prefer a fitted silhouette with a modest neckline.
Shop Assistant: Noted. Let me show you a few options that match your preferences. Here is a lovely silk dress in a deep blue color, and here is a chiffon dress in an elegant pale pink. Please feel free to try them on.
Customer: Thank you! These dresses look perfect. I'll try them on and see how they fit.
(After trying on the dresses)
Customer: Both dresses fit well and look great, but I think I'll go with the silk dress in the deep blue color. It's exactly what I was looking for.
Shop Assistant: Excellent choice! That dress looks stunning on you. Is there anything else I can help you with?
Customer: No, thank you. I'm really satisfied with my purchase. How much is the dress?
Shop Assistant: The silk dress is priced at $80. Will you be paying with cash or card?
Customer: I'll pay with my card, please.
Shop Assistant: Perfect. Let me process your payment. Thank you for shopping with us today, and I hope you enjoy wearing your new dress!
Customer: Thank you for your assistance. I appreciate it. Have a great day!



CConversation Practice 100 Sentence Patterns Common Expressions Basic English Grammar Rules
my Claculation
Sell 3h RSI cross below 65 and
confirm, previes CPR cross below.
https://www.tradingview.com/symbols/NSE-RELIANCE/news/
https://www.moneycontrol.com/india/stockpricequote/refineries/relianceindustries/RI
https://broadway-kochi.blogspot.com/p/zerodha-sell-order.html
my Expect
29 April 2022

Based on Past Earing Result:

11 Day befor profit booking 2 days and same day profit booking havings.

Another link
Actual done
>29 April 2022

Earing Result: 2022

----

Card link Another link
my Expect
19 April 2022

my expect profit booking with fuge upp

Card link Another link
Actual done
>20 April 2022

continue upp trend

Card link Another link
jhjhgfgfgf gfgfgf
jhjhgfgfgf gfgfgf
Card title
Card subtitle

Some quick example text to build on the card title and make up the bulk of the card's content.

Card link Another link
Card title
Card subtitle

Some quick example text to build on the card title and make up the bulk of the card's content.

Card link Another link
jhjhgfgfgf gfgfgf
Card title
Card subtitle

Some quick example text to build on the card title and make up the bulk of the card's content.

Card link Another link
Card title
Card subtitle

Some quick example text to build on the card title and make up the bulk of the card's content.

Card link Another link
jhjhgfgfgf gfgfgf
Card title
Card subtitle

Card link Another link

No comments